Friday, March 13, 2009

Letter to the HDO Board

The following is an excerpt from a letter that the High Desert received, in response to the New Year's Eve Gala, from one of our wonderful donors!

-----------------------------

Dear (HDO Board Members) Tarasina, Leah, Ellora, Jim & Ed,

Congratulations on another fantastic New &Year’s Eve Gala! I had a blast and… my employees said the performance was wonderful!

…I will be making a donation to the HDO, in memory of my parents…

The High Desert Opera is so incredible on so many levels: it provides first class entertainment; it spreads the love of music and opera appreciation; it is full of extraordinarily wonderful and talented people; it provides outlets for people of all ages to perform; and most of all, music spreads much needed love, joy, hope and peace. I am really pleased to play my role and am continually blown away at the selfless roles each of you play. I will do whatever I can to make sure it thrives.

Best Regards,

Steve Doyle

No comments:

Post a Comment